What exactly is equity release?
If you are above the age of 55, currently in retirement, and are looking for an additional source of income, then you have come to the right place. Here at Annual Assembly, we can help you to use your property as an additional source of income. As an equity release provider, we can help you to release money or equity from your home which can give you a more comfortable retirement.
Equity release schemes are long-term loans which are secured against your property. Example of equity release schemes include: lifetime mortgage, interest only mortgage and home revisions schemes. These schemes are only available to those who are above the age of 55 years who own their own homes and are in retirement. The money that is released from equity release schemes can either be released as a lump sum amount or as monthly amount. In most cases, the loans obtained are lifetime loans. This simply means that an equity release provider will provide you with a loan for the remaining part of your life. In most cases, you will not be required to make any payments during the duration of your life unless you choose for a scheme which requires you to make a repayment. Upon your death or in the event that you require long-term care and can no longer live in your home, it will be sold by the equity provider to repay the loan.
Benefits of Equity Release Schemes
When you sign up for an equity release scheme, there are a number of benefits that you will enjoy. Some of them are:
• You can continue to live in your home even though you are technically no longer the owner of the property.
• With the money released from the home, you can do the things that you have been wanting to do forever such as taking a vacation or buying a dream car.
• The money that you will be receiving will be tax free.
Why you should choose Annual Assembly?
• We consist of a team of trained equity specialists who will provide you with all the information that you need and will schedule an appointment for you to talk to an adviser.
• Our advisers are trained to fully understand your needs so that they can offer you the best equity release option.
• Our focus is on making sure that you fully understand all of the plans available and the differences between the different plans so that you make an informed decision.
• We make sure that you fully understand all of the costs and risks that are involved.
• We offer inheritance guarantees which allow you to be able to leave something for your loved ones as an inheritance. In most cases, when the property is sold, all of the sales proceedings are used to repay the provider. In our case, you can let us know in advance what you would like to leave behind as an inheritance. We will then make sure that the amount that we lend to you does not include the amount you want to leave behind as inheritance. When the property is sold, our loan is repaid and the remaining amount which corresponds with the inheritance guarantee will be left behind for your loved ones.